Change from Facebook login to email login
If you have initially signed up with Facebook and you would like to change it and log in with your email address instead of logging in with Facebook, please take these steps:
- Log in to www.endomondo.com via your Facebook and access Settings (upper right corner)
- The email you can see in the Account Settings will be your log-in email
- Click on "Change password" and set in the new password
- Hit "Save" and you will be able to log in with this email address and password.
(Note that if no Change password option is available, please create a new password by using our Forgot Password option: https://www.endomondo.com/forgotpassword)
Change from email login to Facebook login
- Please first clear the cache/reset your browser.
- Login on Facebook.com with your Facebook profile and go to "Account settings"(upper right corner)
- Click "Apps" and select "Endomondo", now remove the Endomondo app from the app list. Stay logged in on Facebook.
- Login on Endomondo.com with your email and password
- Go to "Settings" on Endomondo.com and select the menu: "Connect" and Tick the "Share to Timeline" box.
- You should now be re-directed to Facebook. Click OK to the two questions on Facebook.
- Logout of Endomondo.com.
- Now try to use "login with Facebook" on Endomondo.com. You should now have paired your Endomondo and Facebook account.
- (Optional) Go to "Settings", then "Connect" and un-tick the "Share to Timeline" box if don't want to share all your workouts to Timeline.
Please note that Facebook login is not available on Windows Phone.
In case you are having issues to login using the Facebook login option, please check the available troubleshooting guides here.