- Distance Goal (select a target distance for your workout)
- Time Goal (Choose a target time for your workout)
- Calorie (Select a target number of calories for your workout)
How to set a Goal for a workout:
- Go to the main tracker screen and click the "▶️Workout" - Basic workout" field
- Select "Set a Goal"
- Choose your Goal type (Distance, Time or Calorie)
- Set out your Goal and start the workout from the main tracker screen.
Please note that the app will not automatically stop the workout when you have reached your goal, so you'll have to manually stop the workout the same way as you normally do when you have finished a workout. Please also note that the goals feature is only available in the apps, not on the website.
Audio coach feedback for Goals:
Your can set up the audio coach feature to give you feedback on your progression towards your goal during the workout. Turn on the "Goal" button in the Audio Settings to get the feedback. In addition to the feedback on Goals you can of course also use all the other audio coach feedback options for your workout.
For Distance goals you will get feedback on your expected finish time and you'll be notified when you have reached your goal.
For Time goals you will get feedback on your expected total distance and you'll be notified when you have reached your goal.
For Calories goals you will get feedback on how many calories left and you'll be notified when you have reached your goal.