You can upload your workouts tracked with a Garmin Forerunner, Fenix or Edge device to Endomondo.com in two different ways.
- Automatic upload via Garmin Connect™
- Manual import from a file (in .gpx, .tcx or .fit file format) from the activty folder on your Timex Run Trainer 2.0 or Garmin device
Automatic upload via Garmin Connect™
All Endomondo compatible workouts uploaded to Garmin Connect™ will be automatically synced to your Endomondo Profile.
How to setup the synchronization
- Make sure that you have your Garmin device linked via Garmin Express™, Garmin Connect Mobile™ (App) or Wi-Fi to your account on Garmin Connect™. More info here.
- Login with your Endomondo Profile on endomondo.com and go to Settings -> Connect and hit the Click here to connect your account button.
- You will now be redirected to the Garmin Connect™ website to confirm the connection.
You have now setup the connection and all your future Garmin Connect™ workouts will automatically be synchronized to Endomondo.
Please note that this is a one-way synchronization - Workouts tracked with the Endomondo app will not be pushed to Garmin Connect™.
If you have a long history of workouts you want to import to your Endomondo profile, please use our https://tapiriik.com integration.
With the Garmin integration, we’ve added support for Multisport workouts. These are now also being imported, and transitions between the disciplines will be recorded by Endomondo. Multisport workouts can be imported with Garmin Connect™ or via file import. Transitions will be tracked as the sport "other".
- To import your workouts click on "New Workout" in the top bar and select "Import from file".
- Select the workouts you want to import from the workout list and the select the sports from the drop list. Save the workouts to your workout history.
- The Timex Run Trainer 2.0 and the Garmin Edge & Forerunner devices saves the workouts as FIT files on the devices. Connect your device with the USB cable, browse the watch directory and go to the Activity folder to find the FIT files. Imported workouts can be a maximum of 10 MB.