- Connect through Website
- Connect through Mobile
- Requirements for posting from Endomondo to Myfitnesspal
We have integrated with MyFitnessPal, so you can track both your fitness and diet progress.
- Log on to endomondo.com and MyFitnessPal on your computer in two different tabs in the same browser window.
- On Endomondo.com go to Settings --> Connect, scroll down and click the Connect Accounts link at MyFitnessPal.
- Now a "Request for Permission" window will appear - click Allow.
- Wait until the browser returns to the Settings Connect page on www.endomondo.com. The screen should now look like this:
- You will be able to see "Total Calories Consumed" under Fitness Statistics:
- You can always unlink your Endomondo and MyFitnessPal accounts - just go to Settings > Connect > then click on "Click here to unlink".
Connect through Mobile
You can also connect your accounts using the apps for Android and iPhone. You need to have both the Endomondo app and the MyFitnessPal app (Android & iOS) installed on your mobile phone for this to work.
To connect through mobile, follow these steps:
- On your phone open the Endomondo app
- Go to Settings > Connect and Share
- Tap the MyFitnessPal option
- Hit connect and you should get a confirm selection screen
- Confirm the connection and you are done.
When workouts are not posting to MyFitnessPal it is often because the user's privacy settings are too strict.
"Distance and duration" and "Future Workouts" have to be set to either "Friends" or "Public" in order for the workouts to share to MFP. You can change your privacy settings at www.endomondo.com/settings/privacy
The relevant settings are boxed in on the screenshot below
Other requirements are:
- The workout should be finished
- It is finished if it is manually created
- It is finished if it was tracked by an app and the user pressed stop
- Distance must be >= 0.1 km
- Duration must be >= 50 seconds
- Start time and end time must be within the last 24h +/-
- Workout cannot be deleted (by the user)
- Privacy must be set to everyone or friends
- Calories must be defined (weight is required in this computation)
- Sport cannot be "Other" as MFP does not have this category
- Workout cannot have already been shared to MyFitnessPal