- Create your own program
- Activate program
- Audio coach on interval programs
- Edit program
- Delete program
The interval training feature is available for PRO and Premium users on Android, iPhone and BlackBerry 10. Interval training can be accessed from the workout screen - see here how to change the workout type.
On the interval training screen you can choose between Standard, Pyramid and High Intensity programs, or create your own with time & distance intervals.
Please note that interval training is only available on mobile. You'll not be able to view or edit your interval programs on the website.
- To add another interval, tap the "+" sign.
- To remove an interval, tap the "-" sign.
- To select a different interval, slide the drop-shaped figure along the line.
- To edit the current interval, tap the button that says "01m:00s", as seen in the screenshot above. That will open a menu that allows you to change between distance and time-based intervals, and allow you to change the length of the interval.
Once you're done creating the program, tap the floppy disk icon or the word "Done" in the upper right hand corner to save the program.
- If the interval is shorter than 100m (0,1mile) or 30s: There is no additional Audio Coach feedback
- If the interval is between 100m-1km (0,1-1mile) or 30s-5min: You will get feedback on the remaining distance or duration and split pace during the interval. Example: When you have a 600m interval, you will hear the Audio Coach every 200m telling you the remaining distance and the split pace.
- If the interval is longer than 1km (1mile) or 5min: The standard Audio Coach settings will apply. If your planned workout includes such interval, make sure you access your Audio Coach settings and pick what feedback you would like to hear. Example: If it’s a duration based 10min interval, you can customize your Audio Coach settings to hear your lap pace and heart-rate every minute (or any other option available).
Please note that these rules only apply on iPhone and Android. On other platforms you will get the normal audio coach feedback.