- Post my workouts to Twitter
- My workouts are not being posted to Twitter!
- Workouts are being posted to the wrong Twitter account
Post my workouts to Twitter
In order to connect your Twitter and Endomondo accounts you have to go to www.endomondo.com/settings/connect. It’s not currently possible to enable sharing in the app. From the settings page you’ll be able to choose to share your future workouts on Twitter by clicking ‘Auto-post to Twitter’. All your future workouts will be shared on Twitter automatically.
If you want to share only some of your workouts to Twitter, you can do so by finding the workout on www.endomondo.com, pressing the ‘Share’ button > ‘Share on Other Communities' > select Twitter.
You can share individual workouts from the app on Android devices. After the workout is complete, you can select Twitter sharing on the social screen, or access the app's Connect and Share settings and tap 'Manage Twitter Sharing'.
My workouts are not being posted to Twitter! (even though I have linked my twitter and endomondo profile)
The best solution is to reset the pairing between your Endomondo profile and Twitter account. Follow these steps:
- Open both websites on different tabs in the same browser window.
- Log in to your profile on www.endomondo.com, go to Settings (upper right corner), click on Connect, uncheck ‘Auto-post to Twitter’ (if checked). Stay logged in on Endomondo.
- Log into your Twitter account, and remove the Endomondo app. To do this, click the cog icon in the upper right hand corner of the Twitter website, hit Settings > Apps (left hand side) > Endomondo: ‘Revoke Access’.
- Go back to Endomondo.com and go to Settings > Connect and re-check the ‘Auto-post new workouts to Twitter’.
- Log in to your Endomondo profile, go to Settings (upper right corner), click on Connect, uncheck the Auto-post to Twitter. Stay logged in on Endomondo.
- Open a new tab and open Twitter - make sure you open it in the same browser as Endomondo.
- Log into the Twitter where your workouts are being posted.
- Access Arrow in top right corner (drop-down menu) > Settings > Apps (left column) > Endomondo > Revoke Access. Log out.
- Log into the Twitter account you want to post your workouts to.
- Now go back to the tab where you are logged into Endomondo and check ‘Auto-post new workouts to Twitter’.