- How to pair your Fitbit account with your Endomondo account
- How often does my Endomondo account sync with my FitBit account
- Requirements for posting from Endomondo to FitBit
How to pair your Fitbit account with your Endomondo account
1: Login on www.endomondo.com on your computer.
2: Go to Settings -> Connect, scroll down to Fitbit and press Click here to connect your account.
3: This sends you to Fitbit to authorize the connection.
4: After authorization you are sent back to Settings -> Connect
From this moment every time your Fitbit device sends your daily activity to your profile at fitbit.com, the data will also be uploaded to your profile at www.endomondo.com. Auto-Post to Fitbit is enabled by default, which posts all workouts you make on Endomondo to Fitbit.
5: After connecting you will get some new graphs in the Workout -> Statistics page.
Fitbit adds two data items to this graph, avg. sleep in hours and sleep efficiency.
6: Fitbit is added to Endomondo as a workout, thus you get all the benefits of the workout statistics from the Fitbit Tracker, e.g., total duration, total calories, total distance, total workouts. And also a new statistic on steps - Avg. steps.
How often do my Endomondo account sync with my FitBit account
It usually takes between 1 and 48 hours before your FitBit workouts are visible on your Endomondo profile(depending on the traffic on the website) and vice versa. If your workouts haven't been synchronized after 48 hours please try un-pair/re-pair your accounts.
- The workout should be finished
- It is finished if it is manually created
- It is finished if it was tracked by an app and the user pressed stop
- Distance must be >= 0.1 km
- Duration must be >= 50 seconds
- Start time and end time must be within the last 24h +/-
- Workout cannot be deleted (by the user)
- Privacy must be set to everyone or friends
- Privacy for duration must be set to everyone or friends (See under Settings > Privacy > Duration and Speed) and privacy for future workouts most be set to everyone or friends.
- Calories must be defined (weight is required in this computation)
- Sport cannot be "Other"
- Workout cannot have already been shared to FitBit
Note that Heart rate information will not be synced from Fitbit to Endomondo and visa versa