How to set up automatic synchronization of workouts from Garmin Connect™ to Endomondo
With automatic upload from Garmin Connect™ you can upload your workouts tracked with your Garmin Forerunner, Vivoactive, Fenix or Edge device directly to your Endomondo.
- Please go to "Settings" -> "Connect" on the website or to "Settings" -> "Connect & Share" in the Endomondo app (Android & iOS)
- Click "Connect" to Garmin Connect.
- Log in with your Garmin Connect user credentials.
- Accept the request for Endomondo to access and read your Garmin Connect data.
- The Garmin Connect connection will now be marked as connected on the "Connect" / "Connect & Share" page and all future workouts tracked and uploaded to Garmin Connect will now be synchronized to your Endomondo profile.
Please note that only workouts tracked and uploaded to Garmin Connect after the connection between Endomondo and Garmin was established will be synced. Historical workouts can be exported from the Garmin Connect website using the Garmin Connect file export feature (.gpx, .fit or .tcx file format) and imported to the Endomondo website by using the file import feature.
If you have a long history of workouts you want to import to your Endomondo profile, please check out the third-party services: SyncMyTracks (Android only) and Tapiriik (website only). Please note that this is a one-way synchronization - Workouts tracked with the Endomondo app will not be pushed to Garmin Connect. There may be some differences in the data shown in Endomondo. For example, GPS location or altitude may vary a bit because of the differences in the calculation methods and track points filtering between Garmin Connect and Endomondo.
What workout data get synced from Garmin Connect to Endomondo?
- Basic workout data (distance and duration)
- Workout map (GPS data)
- Calories (estimated by Garmin)
- Lap splits
- Heart Rate
- Cadence (Cycling and Running)
- Altitude data (if recorded by the Garmin device - some Garmin devices doesn't track a save altitude data. e.g FR 15)
What workout data does not get synchronized from Garmin Connect to Endomondo?
- Run dynamics (stride length and contact time)
- Cycling power data (watt)
- Temperatur data
- Weather data
- Sleep data
- Weight data (from Garmin Smart scales)
The Garmin Connect integration support import of Multisport workouts (triathlon workouts). Multisport workouts will be split into three individual workouts (one for each sport) and the transitions will be saved as individual workouts (tracked with the sport "Other").
Disconnecting your Endomondo and Garmin profile
- If you want to disconnect Garmin Connect and Endomondo, just click the "disconnect" button on the Endomondo connection settings page or on the account information page in Garmin Connect. After disconnecting, your training sessions aren’t synced to Endomondo.