How to set up automatic synchronization of workouts from Garmin Connect™ to Endomondo
With automatic upload from Garmin Connect™ you can upload your workouts tracked with your Garmin Forerunner, Vivoactive, Fenix or Edge device directly to your Endomondo.
- Please go to "Settings" -> "Connect" on the website or to "Settings" -> "Connect & Share" in the Endomondo app (Android & iOS)
- Click "Connect" to Garmin Connect.
- Log in with your Garmin Connect user credentials.
- Accept the request for Endomondo to access and read your Garmin Connect data.
- The Garmin Connect connection will now be marked as connected on the "Connect" / "Connect & Share" page and all future workouts tracked and uploaded to Garmin Connect will now be synchronized to your Endomondo profile.
What workout data get synced from Garmin Connect to Endomondo?
- Basic workout data (distance and duration)
- Workout map (GPS data)
- Calories (estimated by Garmin)
- Lap splits
- Heart Rate
- Cadence (Cycling and Running)
- Altitude data (if recorded by the Garmin device - some Garmin devices doesn't track a save altitude data. e.g FR 15)
What workout data does not get synchronized from Garmin Connect to Endomondo?
- Run dynamics (stride length and contact time)
- Cycling power data (watt)
- Temperatur data
- Weather data
- Sleep data
- Weight data (from Garmin Smart scales)
The Garmin Connect integration support import of Multisport workouts (triathlon workouts). Multisport workouts will be split into three individual workouts (one for each sport) and the transitions will be saved as individual workouts (tracked with the sport "Other").
Disconnecting your Endomondo and Garmin profile
- If you want to disconnect Garmin Connect and Endomondo, just click the "disconnect" button on the Endomondo connection settings page or on the account information page in Garmin Connect. After disconnecting, your training sessions aren’t synced to Endomondo.