How to set up automatic synchronization of workouts from Jabra Sport to Endomondo (one-way sync only)
- Please open the Jabra Sport Life app (Android / iOS)
- Go to "Settings" -> "Sports communities" -> click the "Endomondo logo"
- Log in with your Endomondo credentials (Facebook and Google login is not supported - if you're using Facebook login, please see this guide)
- The Endomondo connection will now be marked as connected on the "Sports communities" page in the Jabra app and all future workouts tracked with Jabra Sport will now be synchronized to your Endomondo profile.
Please note that only workouts tracked and uploaded to Jabra Sport after the connection between Jabra Sport and Endomondo was established will be synced. Please note that Jabra may use different algorithms to calculate results from the workout data. Therefore you may notice small differences between the workout results displayed in Endomondo and Jabra Sport Life.
Please note that this is a one-way synchronization - Workouts tracked with the Endomondo app will not be pushed to Jabra Sport.
Disconnecting your Endomondo and Jabra Sport Life profile
- If you want to disconnect Jabra Sport Life and Endomondo, just click the chainlink button on the "Sports community" page in the Jabra Sport Life app and confirm that you want to stop sharing to Endomondo. After disconnecting, your training sessions aren’t synced to Endomondo.