How to set up automatic synchronization of workouts from Polar Flow to Endomondo
- Please go to "Settings" -> "Connect" on the website or to "Settings" -> "Connect & Share" in the app (iOS & Android) or to Settings on the Polar Flow website.
- Click "Connect" to Polar Flow.
- Log in with your Polar Flow user credentials on the Polar Flow website.
- Accept the request for Endomondo to access and read your Polar Flow data.
- The Polar Flow connection will now be marked as connected on the "Connect" / "Connect & Share" page and all future workouts tracked and uploaded to Polar Flow will now be synchronized to your Endomondo profile.
Please note that only workouts tracked and uploaded to Polar Flow after the connection between Endomondo and Polar Flow was established will be synced. Historical workouts can be exported from the Polar Flow website using the Polar Flow file export feature (.tcx) and imported to the Endomondo website by using the file import feature. There may be some differences in the data shown in Endomondo..For example, GPS location or altitude may vary a bit because of the differences in the calculation methods and track point filtering between Polar Flow and Endomondo.
Workouts that will not be synchronized to Endomondo
- Manual entries
- Workouts imported via file import to Polar Flow and workouts imported to Polar Flow from third-party services (e.g Polar ProTrainer, polarpersonaltrainer.com, MyFitnessPal, Training Peaks and Polar Club)
- Workouts tracked and uploaded to Polar Flow before the connection between Endomondo and Polar Flow was established.
Disconnecting your Endomondo and Polar Flow profile
- If you want to disconnect Polar Flow and Endomondo, just click the "Remove Partner" button on the Polar Flow settings page or on the Endomondo connection settings page. After disconnecting, your training sessions aren’t synced to Endomondo.